Thursday, March 3, 2011

Never Have I Ever.........

Do you have a piece of clothing in your closet that you've had for such a long time but never worn? I'm sure many of you know what i'm talking about. You would be getting ready to go out, and then of course stumble across a fabulous piece of clothing. You remember why it's just been sitting there for the past 3 months or so, and all of a sudden want to change your clothes. But then you remember “oohh yeah, I didn't know what to wear with this..”, and just continue getting ready; forgetting about it once more. Well my forgotten piece of clothing was this fur vest. When I first laid eyes on it, I purchased it immediately without thinking what I had to go with it at home – which with me is very rare. I paired it with a pair of green shorts, and it tied them together perfectly. But whenever I figured I would wear it, I would find something cuter to wear. So today I finally just decided to wear it. Theres no time like the preset and no better time than winter.


xx Mara-Milk



Photobucket
Earings- ALDO, Vest- NANCY BOLEN, Belt-VINTAGE, Shorts- JOE FRESH, Shoes- ALDO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit and the colors! great photographs.


    http://theluxestandard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable vest... Good thing you found a way to wear it, it deserves to be shown off :) Love your shorts, too. I'm following your blog; would love it if you wanted to follow mine, too!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO ADORABLE AAAAAHHH i cant take it. SO cute mara!

    ReplyDelete