Monday, March 7, 2011

Black Swan

I spent this past week at home, due to the school reading week, and boy was that time well needed. I had to take the VIA train home, and from my past two experiences I have noticed that “WOMPs”, other wise know as “cute guys”, always seem to congregate on the VIA rail route to Toronto. If you’ve ever been to Windsor, you’ll notice that there is a very low WOMP rate and if your lucky enough to see any, it will mainly be at night when they come out from studying and you happen to look all worn out from a long hard day. In that particular moment you don’t want to be seen by any WOMPs, in fear that they may cower at you, remember your face, or probably just take you for one of the local Windsor crazies. I know this may sound a little dramatic, but I know all you girls know what I’m talking about. This scenario goes for any particular place you personally may be. Now with that background information, let me continue. After my humble weekend at home, I had to once again take the VIA rail back to Windsor. With the pervious knowledge of WOMPs in my brain, I made sure to wear something cute ^ ^. After I boarded the train and settled into my window seat, the other seats quickly began to fill up. To my anticipation, a WOMP came to me and requested to sit. I obviously was like “yeah sure go ahead!”, and began to get excited as I watched, from my peripherals, him settling in. ---- creepy, yes I know. The economy class in VIA is very cramped, which means your extraaaa close ; D. You barely have enough space to share the arm rest between you and the person next to you, and that can get annoying at times. But the one thing I love is when is a cute guy is sitting next to you and your arms touch accidentally. Which finally brings me to the story. While sitting on the train, our arms did just that, and he cutely pulled away. It Happened like ten times that I couldn’t help but laugh, and then we laughed together. I love when things like this happen because then it gives me a reason to start talking and make…FRIENDS!!



[FASHION TIP]
Ever since the movie Black Swan, came out, ballet has shown a new light on Fashion. Ballerina esque styles are popping out of the woodwork and everywhere you look someone’s got there hair in an up bun or dressed up in dance wear. Next time your in the mall, look out for anything tulle or ballerina like. It definitely makes stand out statement in this cold winter.


Photobucket
Glasses- VINTAGE, Earrings-ALDO, Sweater-URBAN BEHAVIOR,
Skirt-PINEAPPLE, Shoes- ALDO


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit! Love it!
    ~Toria

    http://bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay I didn't know I could comment on these. I've been following your blog as much as I can and I love your outfits soo much! I'm likin' this skirt too. and cute story! :)

    ReplyDelete