Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shop Till You Drop

Photobucket

Cardigan- JOE FRESH, Shirt- FOREVER 21, Belt- VINTAGE, Skirt- URBAN PLANET, Shoes- KEDS, Ring- FOREVER 21

This past Friday I received my final paycheck from my job, that I miss so dearly, Cineplex. Like anyone would when they get paid, you feel the need to buy something nice for yourself, especially when you see things that are on SALE!! Any lady knows that sale items must be purchased. Across the street, literally across the street, from my school is a place called Windsor Crossing. It’s a place where people come to buy things for cheap; most are from the states since Detroit is really close. Even though American prices are usually cheaper, I think they feel like they’re getting a deal. Who really knows for sure. That Friday was the day that I not only got paid, but my cousins also. With money in the bank, we thought we were all ballin’ and decided to be big spenders, with the knowledge of the consequences we would face later on.

Our first stop was at La Senza. My cousin Stepahanie and I went in planning not to buy anything, but left with nice, wild - cheetah and zebra print- bras and not one, but two sexy panties (<.<). Along with our purchases we made a friend. She laughed with us, made jokes with us and most of all related to our everyday run-ins with the crazy, hoot and hollering people of Windsor. We will definitely be visiting her on the regular.

Next we went to Aldo. What lady can resist shoes? I know you guys know the end result. That’s right, purchases upon purchases of beautiful shoes!!! You will see them later on, so make sure to stay posted!(^.~). After moving from store to store we decided to take a load off at Cafe Mondo, where we got a nice student discount. YESSS =D. I ordered a big, soft chocolate cookie and a caramel ice capp. Step ordered a macadamia nut cookie and a caramel macchiato. mmmmm NOM NOM NOM ( ^0^). With our relaxing snack we kicked back and just took in the moment.

For this outing I wore my vibrant salmon-y, orange cardigan and a floral skirt. I topped it off with a plain white tee. For shoes, I decided to wear my Ked’s to tone down the girly feel, and as usual I used my cross shoulder, black vintage bag.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YO MA!
    you be looking so "scrumptious!" your getting too hot to HANDLE! lol!

    ReplyDelete