Monday, September 20, 2010

See Thru At The Seams

Photobucket
Shirt- SUZY SHEER, Trousers- VINTAGE, Ring-ALDO, Shoes-ALDO, Bag-VINTAGE
Photographed By: Stepahanie Petal


Today was my first actual day of classes that I attended for my set schedule. I know what you’re thinking; why only today, haven’t classes been going on for a while now? Yes, yes they have. But the thing is I have an 8 am class and it’s been a long summer of sleeping in till 12 pm, if you know what I mean. Even though I do live in the dorm and it’s literally 5 seconds away from the school, which leaves me with no excuse of not getting up on time, I just couldn’t make it.


So as for today being my first actual day, its only because I had to wake up at 5:50 to catch the bus from Stepahanie’s house to get to school on time and also study for a math test scare. I know, it sounds like I’m already living on the edge and it’s only my second week of college. Believe me, I’m now buckling down and going to make sure that I get to my classes on time. For a second there I totally forgot that I’m paying for this! (<.< “).

For my first day, I thought I would start off with a bang, since no one has even seen me before. It was also an opportunity to make friends when you’re the attention of the public eye. I’m not going to lie, I definitely didn’t like the attention from the perched N-Boo’s on the corner by the cafeteria, but what can you do, you just can’t have it all. Anyway, I wore a cream lace shirt, which I’ve BEEN trying to find forever, and my high-waisted trousers along with a stone encrusted ring that I got form ALDO. Also, I bought these really cute black wedges that topped the outfit off so well. You guys will definitely be seeing a re-occurrence of those shoes (*^.^*).


Photobucket
Photographed By: Stepahanie Petal

Photobucket
Photographed By: Stepahanie Petal


Photobucket
Photographed By: Stepahanie Petal

2 comments:

  1. omg your such a sweetie i actually might die! lookin good! (spelt title wrong btw lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is too adorable :)!! I'm absolutely in love with everything xo

    ReplyDelete