Thursday, September 16, 2010

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait.

Photobucket

Earrings-VINTAGE, Shirt-Joe Fresh, belt-VINTAGE, Shorts-VINTAGE, Bangles- CHARLOTTE ROUSE, shoes-VINTAGE, Bag-VINTAGE


HEY GUYS!!! Okay, so I know I haven't uploaded in a while, but let me tell you what's been up with me. I'm a "College Lady" now!!! It was kinda, okay it WAS, a last minute decision, but I'm here now. My plan was to go to school in January and just work while taking extra classes for one semester, but things just happen without warning you know! So now I'm now attending St. Clair College in Windsor. I know what you're thinking, it's kind of a stretch right? Believe me I know, but I just have to buckle down and take it as a man.

Now that that's out of the way, back to fashion ;D. On my first day out, but not my real first day of class, I decided to wear something dressed down but still a little classy. I bought these two shirts from Joe Fresh, one white and one black, with a bit of flower detail on the top, left side. I liked them because you can wear them casually or with something dressy, which you will probably see me do later on. I wore the black shirt and some high-wasted vintage shorts with a navy blue vintage belt. I wore my taupe vintage loafers for comfort and added big bangle accessories, with an owl ring to top it off. I also wore these really cute vintage earrings that were my moms, but you can probably find them at Urban Outfitters. But that's another story (*^.^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment