Tuesday, July 13, 2010

GEORGIA on My Mind

PhotobucketShirt-H&M, Belt-VINTAGE, Pants-VINTAGE, Shoes- ALDO, Bag-VINTAGE, Watch-VINTAGE

Hey guys! So I know I haven't posted in a while, but thats only because I was in *drum roll please* ATLANTA!!!! Ya, I know, fun right?! Well the reason I went so far around the world was because of a conference that is held every 5 years, called GC or General Conference. People from all over the world come and gather together to spread the word of God and share ministry updates.

The weather was absolutely amazing , thank the Lord. The week before we got there, it was sweltering, so I was really glad that it toned down and that there was freezing cold air conditioning in the conference buildings. Hot or not, that didn't stop me from wearing my long trousers and blouse to keep the fashion going.

This was honestly one of the best weekends/road trips of my life; I thank my best friend Breanne for suddenly springing this on me. I couldn't believe that I was in the state where the CNN headquarters is, and my MAIN MAN Anderson Cooper (drool) spends his days and nights. Even though my dream of walking into CNN and looking at his face on the wall, and maybe receiving a free poster that could have been lying around from a desperate secretary awaiting his arrival was crushed, I still have memories of things I saw that I previously could only see through my TV.

Like CASCADE for instance. Yup, thats right, the famous Cascade Roller Rink from the movie ATL. I even saw where Ant "got cutty last night" XD. All in all, it was a great trip and I enjoyed every bit of it. I hope to one day return there and stay a little bit longer. I will continue to post other pictures from my trip so make sure you stay tuned. =D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment