Tuesday, July 13, 2010

..:FASHION FINDS:..

Photobucket

If there is one thing that is true, it's when big groups of people gather together they definitely put on their Sunday's Best, or in this case their Saturday's Best. While I was in Atlanta I stumbled upon a few people, who in my opinion, brought out the best from their closets. My all time favorite though was this girl, in the beautiful, vintage, mint-floral dress. From head to toe her outfit was highly complemented. It was something I definitely wanted to snap a picture of.
I loved the way she added accessories, like a pink, stain bow and the minty glasses that made her face pop. And what brings an outfit together better than a strappy pair of shoes to compliment your feet. Her vintage shoes were a nice touch to finish off her ensemble. This outfit was super cute and flirty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment